Job Title : Sr. Key Accounts Manager
Department: Marketing & Sales Team
Location: Mumbai, India
Reporting to: CEO & Operations Head
About the job
This vacancy is an important business/sales development role, responsible for supporting/servicing existing relationships with clients and creating new sales opportunities in order to achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets and customer satisfaction goals.
Graduates or post graduate education qualification in Sales and Marketing Curriculums (eg. Media Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communication etc.)
Key Result Areas:
- Seek out new clients and new business potential. Fixing appointments with new clients and presenting agency credentials.
- Generating work enquiries from new and existing clients. Closing such enquiries and converting them as final deals. Prompt and accurate responses to enquiries are critical areas.
- Ensuring that the agency works regularly with all the top advertising agencies from across India on ATL commercial assignments (print/films)
- Managing and Filling Up booking schedules of key Visual Artists managed by the agency.
- Should have the skill set to work as a team and should independently handle clients till job completion.
- Meet and exceed sales targets as assigned.
- Would be primary contact person for key clients and is expected to build and maintain sound business relationships with them.
- Maintain service levels and drive revenue through relationship management.
- Negotiate pricing within established guidelines.
- Closely co-ordinate with Finance Team to raise invoices and ensuring that advances and balances are collected within allotted credit periods.
Key Skills / Experience / Knowledge / Qualifications / Attributes:
- Prior experience working in sales development divisions (experience in Stock Photography Industry or Advertising Agency or Production House would be a plus).
- Relevant knowledge about Indian Commercial Photography and TVC Industry.
- Proven sales and negotiation ability.
- Outgoing and confident with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to build rapport with client contacts and understand their needs.
- Team player: Work collaboratively with colleagues.
- A high standard of written and spoken English.
- Reliable, organized, and detail orientated.
- Ability to handle deadlines and multiple clients & multiple visual artists.
- Ability to work independently while keeping management informed at all times.
- Must be computer literate.
- Degree or equivalent.
Teamwork & Communication:
- Work as part of DEU: Creative Management to create a positive, tolerant and harmonious work environment.
- Deal with all colleagues in a helpful, courteous and respectful manner.
- Communicate ideas which may improve the efficiency, performance or standards of your department and be open to the consideration of new ideas.
- Actively participate in the giving and receiving of constructive feedback to ensure understanding and open team relationships.
Please send your CV and cover letter in support of your application, as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com . Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview schedule at appointed date and time in our Mumbai Office!
Job start date : Immediate
Gender Preference: Female
Location of the candidate: Mumbai residents only
Nature: Full time (48 hours a week)
Appraisal System: Half yearly appraisal system.